- THE MAGAZINE
Operating according to a sustainable corporate responsibility structure is more than just a report that’s issued every year—for many companies, it’s the only way to do business.
Nominate your company or a refrigerated and/or frozen foods processor/customer today for Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ annual Sustainable Supply Chain of the Year award. This award honors a cold food processor-shipper for year-over-year carbon footprint reduction, including significant supply chain carbon reduction, optimizing a supply chain network, enhancing logistics and transportation models or increasing “green” awareness through internal corporate sustainability programs.
The criteria includes:
• Must be a U.S. refrigerated and/or frozen foods processor.
• Must showcase studies/reports/data of significant supply chain carbon reduction, supply chain network optimization, enhanced logistics and transportation models, increased “green” awareness through internal corporate sustainability programs and more.
• Must provide these stats in the nomination form to be considered.
• Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by phone/email.
• The winner will receive a plaque and appear on the cover of our May 2014 issue (both in print and digital format). The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
CLICK HERE to nominate your company or a customer or to learn more about the criteria. Submissions due March 1, 2014.