Removable Retaining Walls for Conveyors
Dynamic Conveyor, Muskegon, Mich., introduced its patent-pending removable retaining walls for its DynaClean food conveying systems. The ability to remove these retaining walls without the use of tools gives quick access for belt removal and admittance to the internal components of the conveyor. Having full exposure allows the conveyor to be cleaned and put back into the processing line in half the time of traditional food processing conveyors.
The interlocking design of the removable retaining walls creates a continuous wall that works to contain product on the conveyor belt without product waste. Removal of the retaining walls allows them to be cleaned at location or taken to a wash area.
The sanitary conveyor design also offers other easy-to-clean features.
• 1-dimensional leg supports eliminate the possibility of hidden bacteria.
• Stand-offs and flange head bolts are used for easy cleaning access.
• The drum-style motor is hermetically sealed and totally enclosed with no externally-mounted bearings to clean, sanitize or maintain.
• The food processing conveyors are constructed of plastic and stainless-steel materials that meet NSF, FDA, USDA and BISCC standards.
• The materials are corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, non-absorbent and temperature-resistant.
• The plastic side walls do not rot or retain harmful bacteria, odors or cleaning agents.
• The conveying systems can easily be cleaned and sanitized with hot water, steam and/or detergents ranging from sodium hydroxide to hydrochloric acid.
Dynamic Conveyor Corp.