- THE MAGAZINE
- FOOD MASTER
With warmer weather come some cooler ice cream choices.
That’s why HP Hood launched a team of flavors to its Hood Classic and New England Creamery lines.
“Between the regionally-focused flavors in our New England Creamery line and new flavors in our beloved Classic ice cream line and Red Sox Novelties, we’re excited to help New England celebrate the warmer weather’s arrival,” says Sarah Barow, spokesperson for the Lynnfield, Mass., processor.
The new flavors include:
• Peanut Butter Cup – vanilla-flavored ice cream with peanut butter swirl and mini peanut butter cups.
• Butter Pecan – butter pecan-flavored ice cream with roasted pecans.
New England Creamery:
• Down East Double Fudge Brownie – chocolate ice cream with brownie pieces and fudge swirls.
• Colonial Chocolate Almond – chocolate ice cream with almond pieces and chocolate chips.
• Mt. Washington Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup – chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirl and mini peanut butter cups.
• White Gold – butterscotch-flavored ice cream with cinnamon caramel swirl and white chips (available until June).
• Whoopie Pie – chocolate- and crème-flavored ice cream swirled with cake pieces (available starting June).
Red Sox Novelties:
• Chocolate Dipped Sundae Cone – vanilla-flavored ice cream dipped with chocolate-flavored coating.
• Chocolate Dipped Sundae Cone Fudge Center – vanilla-flavored ice cream with fudge core dipped with chocolate flavored coating.
Ice Cream Sandwiches:
• Chocolate – chocolate ice cream with chocolate-flavored wafers.
• Chocolate and Vanilla – chocolate- and vanilla-flavored ice cream with chocolate-flavored wafers.
• Cookies ‘n Cream – vanilla-flavored ice cream with chocolate cookie pieces between dark chocolate wafers.