The International Summit of Cooperatives is a biennial gathering where leaders of cooperative and mutualist enterprises get together to discuss their concerns about the current and future business challenges they all share.
The Summit is also an unequalled opportunity to forge valuable strategic alliances, stay abreast of major international development trends and gain a solid understanding of the global cooperative movement and the business opportunities it offers.
Thanks to this international forum, participants will have a chance to:
- learn about solutions for addressing the development and performance challenges facing managers;
- be part of a formal network of decision-makers and managers from the largest cooperative and mutualist enterprises around the world in order to create a sphere of economic and political influence;
- discuss complex issues with leaders of the cooperative and mutualist communities of over a hundred countries;
- take part in networking and intercooperation activities to develop their businesses;
- meet world-renowned experts from the cooperative and mutualist movement and the business community;
- strengthen and promote the cooperative movement.