Refrigerated & Frozen Foods is now accepting nominations for our 2021 Frozen Foods Processor of the Year. This award honors a frozen foods processor for its year-over-year growth and leadership in product sales, packaging, distribution strategies, food safety, new product development, plant expansions, sustainability programs, and more.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
Submissions from suppliers does not imply your company name, personnel or any image will appear in the final article.
Criteria for entering:
• Must be a U.S. frozen foods processor.
• Must provide details as to why the company being nominated should be considered a Frozen Foods Processor of the Year.
• Must provide sales stats in the nomination form to be considered. We don’t need exact dollars, just a ballpark figure to show year-over-year sales growth.
• Must also show year-over-year growth and leadership in packaging initiatives, food safety, plant safety, energy management/sustainability initiatives, new product development, etc.
• Must allow Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief in facility to tour the plant and take pictures for the cover story.
• Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by email or phone.
• The winner will receive a plaque, and appear on the cover of our October 2021 issue. The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Kelley at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!