Refrigerated & Frozen Foods is now accepting nominations for our 2021 Foodservice Distributor of the Year. We skipped 2020 since the pandemic created one of the most difficult and devastating years in the history of foodservice. This year is showing signs of a rebound though, so our award returns, honoring a foodservice distributor for its year-over-year growth and leadership in facility expansions, food safety, energy efficiency and fleet management, new product development, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
Submissions from suppliers does not imply your company name, personnel or any image will appear in the final issue.
Criteria for entering:
• Must be a U.S. foodservice distributor.
• Must discuss company news items, including new building construction, facility expansion, fleet management solutions, food safety solutions, new product development, etc.
• Must provide this information in the nomination form to be considered.
• Must be available for executive interviews by email or phone.
• Must be able to provide high-res jpg images, including company logo, products, shots of fleet and distribution centers. etc.
• The winner will receive a plaque, and appear on the cover of our September 2021 issue. The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Michael at
email@example.com. Good luck!