The Smallest Conveyor Belt on the Market?
Dorner Mfg. Corp., Hartland, Wis., developed the 1100 Series conveyor platform, complete with a compact design featuring a ¾-inch frame height.
What is said to be the smallest low profile conveyor available in North America, the 1100 Series enables the conveyor to fit into the tightest of spaces, freeing up valuable machine or worker space. It is designed for lightweight or very small product movement and is Clean Room Class 100-certified, making it ideal for industrial applications.
The belt conveyor has a 5/8-inch roller transfer tail for accurate and efficient small part end transfers. Plus, the conveyor belt is nearly flush with the frame for ease of side transfers, and its patent-pending pinch drive allows for 15-pound load without the need for high belt tension.
Lastly, the 1100 Series ships completely assembled and ready to run.
Design features include:
- End drive or mid drive models for enhanced application flexibility.
- Anodized aluminum frame with FDA-approved plastic tail plates and stainless fasteners. Clean Room Class 100-certified.
- T-slot for fast mounting of automation components or accessories.
- Pinch drive separates in two halves for quick belt change.
- Available with fixed speed AC and brushless DC gear motors.
Performance specifications include:
- Brushless DC offering enables forward and reverse, as well as 60 indexes per minute for maximum application flexibility.
- Belt speeds up to 70 feet per minute.
- Belt widths: 1.75, 3.75, 6, 8 and 10 inches.
- Conveyor lengths: 10.5-60 inches in 1/8-inch increments.
- 5/8-inch diameter drive and idler pulleys; 5/16-inch diameter nose bar transfer option.
- Three FDA-approved belt options—low, medium and high friction.
User values include:
- Worry-free operation (belt stretch/belt tracking/belt change).
- Frees up valuable machine or worker space.
- Standard product with DTools support (online configurator for specifying).
- Saves labor (ships assembled).
- Ships as parcel for fast and cost-effective delivery.
Dorner Mfg. Corp.