Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), Houston, Texas, introduced the new 3,000-pound capacity Jungheinrich EKS 314 order picker to its North American product line. This new energy-efficient model can run up to 16 operating hours on one battery charge.
The new model can reach order-picking heights of up to 366 inches and is specifically designed for high-pick-rate and high-density storage applications. The EKS 314 boasts top travel and hydraulic lift speeds in addition to extended 1,000-hour service intervals.
Other benefits include:
- Advanced proprietary 3-phase AC technology, which ensures strong acceleration, high lifting and lowering speeds, lower energy consumption and longer run times.
- Stable control handle base, which allows operators to grip it securely during travel, yet retain precise control of travel and lifting functions.
- Fold-up monitored side gates are nested and out of the way when in the upright position, giving the operator maximum access when picking products.
- Stable operator platform includes an ultra-comfort cushioned floor to help isolate the operator’s feet and legs during order picking and driving. Removable storage bins allow operators to store their items and charge accessories while working.
- Sealed components add protection in dusty or moist environments.
- Full-color interactive display panel shows key performance indicators and truck status information in an easy-to-read manner.
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.