Datalogic, Eugene, Ore., announced the PowerScan 9300 laser scanner series of rugged handheld readers.
The PowerScan 9300 offers state-of-the-art laser technology for extra long-range applications. The rugged mechanical design allows these scanners to maintain outstanding reading performances and accuracy when used in the most rugged and demanding settings. Its lightweight, ergonomic enclosure is well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan-intensive operations.
Models include the PowerScan PD9300 corded scanner, the PowerScan PBT9300 scanner with standard Bluetooth wireless technology and the PowerScan PM9300 scanner with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System, which offers scalable communication from point-to-point applications to networked devices without interference caused by existing wireless solutions .
Additional features include:
- Drop resistance up to 6.5 feet.
- Datalogic 3GL and loud beeper for good-read feedback.
- Water and particulate sealing rating IP65.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures, including -4°F to 158°F.
- Lithium-ion battery in wireless versions.
- Ideal for use in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation and logistics, work-in-progress, component tracking and inventory control.
Datalogic ADC, Inc.