Food-safe, color-coded aprons, gowns, sleeves
Remco Products, Zionsville, Ind., partnered with Top Dog Manufacturing, Canada, to offer a line of food-safe aprons, gowns and sleeves.
Top Dog’s high-quality, reusable garments are made from 100% pure polyether polyurethane, making them both durable and hygienic. There are no seams to come loose and no crevices for bacteria to build up in. Since the garments don’t absorb moisture and aren’t affected by paint, chemicals, bleach, ammonia, acids, food coloring, glue and more, after use, they can be put in the washer and dryer for easy cleaning.
These polyurethane garments are:
- Food safe (FDA-compliant)
- Reusable for around 3 months with regular use
- Virtually non-stick and non-staining
- Resistant to chemical and acidic sanitation products
- Impervious to animal fats and degreasers
- Odor-free and have no off-gassing
- Non-porous—won’t host bacteria or mold
- Washer and dryer safe
- Can be used in cold and hot environments without cracking or stiffening
- Easily repairable
- Able to return to its original shape after stretching
- Completely latex free
- Highly abrasive resistant
Remco Products Corp.
Top Dog Manufacturing