Industry’s first 5-gigabit vision camera
Teledyne DALSA, Canada, introduced Genie Nano cameras with eight new monochrome and color models built around the SONY image sensors. What is said to be the industry’s first 5-gigabit GigE vision cameras, Genie Nano features resolutions from 3.2-12Mpixels.
The Genie Nano was engineered for imaging applications, including packaging, semiconductor and general machine vision inspection.
Key features entail:
- Small footprint and lightweight.
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 65°C) for imaging in harsh environments
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or 12- to 36-volt on the auxiliary connector
- Default option: 2 inputs/3 outputs opto-coupled on 10-pin connector
- Support 1-gigabit, 2.5-gigabit and 5-gigabit Ethernet link speed.
- Up to 10 Gbps of internal image acquisition
- Support for Teledyne DALSA TurboDrive v2.0 technology