Teledyne DALSA, Canada, introduced Genie Nano cameras with eight new monochrome and color models built around the SONY image sensors. What is said to be the industry’s first 5-gigabit GigE vision cameras, Genie Nano features resolutions from 3.2-12Mpixels.
The Genie Nano was engineered for imaging applications, including packaging, semiconductor and general machine vision inspection.
Key features entail:
- Small footprint and lightweight.
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 65°C) for imaging in harsh environments
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or 12- to 36-volt on the auxiliary connector
- Default option: 2 inputs/3 outputs opto-coupled on 10-pin connector
- Support 1-gigabit, 2.5-gigabit and 5-gigabit Ethernet link speed.
- Up to 10 Gbps of internal image acquisition
- Support for Teledyne DALSA TurboDrive v2.0 technology
Report Abusive Comment