Triangle Package Machinery will exhibit its next-generation Delta vertical form-fill-seal (VFFS) bagger at booth #C11569 at the International Production and Processing Expo next month.
The Delta is designed to ensure the safety of the poultry products it packages. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, Triangle baggers are crafted by experts in hygienic design. The Delta:
- Meets USDA/3A and FSMA standards.
- Comes with an open design that allows for 360-degree accessibility via hinged control boxes, optimizing washdown capabilities.
- Features solid round tube stainless framing with no hollow bodies.
- Has sanitary, 16-sided, 3A-certified forming tubes.
- Is designed with sloped surfaces for easy runoff, further reducing potential harborage.
- Has easy-changeover features that include tool-less removal of forming tubes, sealing jaws and film rolls, allowing you to run multiple SKUs, package styles and materials on one machine, including EZ Stand bags.
- Has patent-pending film rollers that are stainless steel, dye-filled and bearing-free to meet USDA sanitation requirements.
- Can be outfitted with RFID scan-in technology to access HMI screens, bar code scanning and Smart IO technology.
- Is equipped with Rockwell Automation PLC and servo drives.
- Features a small footprint that runs up to 100 bags/minute.
See the next-generation, hygienic Delta VFFS in action at booth #C11569 at IPPE 2022 in Atlanta, Jan. 25-27.
Founded in 1923, Triangle Package Machinery Company provides sanitary food packaging equipment, including vertical form-fill-seal (VFFS) bag machines, combination weighers, horizontal cartoners and tray loading/depositing systems. Based in the U.S., the family-owned and operated company proudly offers packaging equipment designed for washdown environments and ships all parts direct from its 120,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Chicago. Today, Triangle’s third-generation uses their legacy of expertise to continue keeping food safe with proven engineering, quality manufacturing and strong customer support. Triangle machines are durable, accessible, endure the test of time, and are backed by a knowledgeable regional support team.