No need to think before you eat!
That’s becauseJust BAREbrand antibiotic-free chicken is now available in the deli and frozen retail channels.
Featuring attributes such as no animal by-products, a commitment to carbon reduction and third-party animal humane certification under the American Humane Certified Farm Program,Just BARE appeals to consumers who want simply raised chicken products.
"Busy lives shouldn't have to mean sacrificing healthy eating," says Julie Berling, director of brand advocacy and marketing. "Often, we see health-conscious consumers avoiding the frozen and deli categories because it can mean added ingredients they don't want. The new products provide more healthful convenience, staying true to the brand's promise while offering deli for tonight, fresh for tomorrow and frozen for next week."
New frozen offerings include:
• All-natural, hand-trimmed boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets in 4- and 8-fillet options.
• All-natural, hand-trimmed boneless, skinless chicken thighs in a 4-piece package.
• All-natural, lean 90/10 ground chicken with 2-chub packages.
The frozen products are packaged in cartons with individual, vacuum-packed servings to help protect against freezer burn and make for easy storing and thawing. They maintain a suggested retail price of $7.99-$16.99 nationwide.
New deli offerings include:
• Whole rotisserie chicken with a branded sleeve for use with deli-supplied dome packaging. The sleeve includes a window for product visibility on one side and food photography on the other, along with brand attributes and the American Humane Certified logo.
• Eight-piece cut-up chicken with branded cartons and photo of baked and grilled servings, brand attributes and the American Humane Certified logo. Carton check boxes allow deli operators to easily identify the preparation method used for each.
TheJust BARE brand is distributed by family-owned GNP Co., a St. Cloud, Minn., chicken producer.