Chicago-based Castell Interlocks developed a data-gathering and analysis product to maximize loading dock efficiency.
Salvo DockMonitor integrates with the company’s Salvo Loading Dock Safety System to display live graphic information running on a PC interface for assessment of overall site performance and individual dock statistics.
Additional features include:
• Tracking efficiency and frequency of use of each dock.
• Monitoring load and unload times.
• Comparing shift performances.
• Logging carrier information to a specific dock.
• Scheduling dock maintenance based on dock usage.
• Measuring maintenance downtime.
The system generates reports on these criteria that can then be exported to a range of standard file formats for further review and analysis. Plus, it eliminates risk of unscheduled truck departures from loading docks, minimizes the possibility of human error to protect workers from injury and property from damage and ensures that loading remains safe, even while speed and efficiency are increased.
Castell Interlocks, Inc.