Multi-Adjust Piston Depositor
A new twist on a tried-and-true technology is what makes the Multi-Adjust Piston Depositor the most accurate and versatile, yet cost-effective depositor, according to Colborne Foodbotics, Lake Forest, Ill.
The traditional volumetric filling process is one that produces extremely accurate deposits while still handling a wide variety of filling types, such as pie fillings, muffin/cake batters, meat fillings, soups, sauces and other flowable fillings.
The new Multi-Adjust Piston Depositor allows bakers and food producers to control each piston with a simple hand adjustment. This is particularly beneficial when running multi-flavored packages (variety packs with different flavors in the same package) or wider format applications where center weights can be heavier than side-to-side weights.
Additional features include:
· Pneumatically-controlled pistons or optional motor drive.
· Up to 60 cycles per minute.
· Standard width formats of 20, 30, 40 and 50 inches.
· C-frame or stand-alone options.
· Conveyorized options available.
· Hopper dividers for multi-flavor applications.
· Various shut-off valve options that incorporate drip-free depositing.
· Optional PLC controls.
· Can integrate into existing lines.
· Digital dials make for quick adjustment from product to product.
· Air reservoir for efficient pneumatic operation.