G&G LED, Albany, N.Y., greatly enhanced the usability of its WPX Series of wet location LED luminaires with the addition of new push-and-click IP68 connectors and cabling. Designed specifically for use in harsh and wet applications, the WPX Series eliminates the need for hardwiring, while facilitating the placement of hundreds of fixtures in extreme indoor and outdoor applications, including cold storage facilities and food processing centers.
Due to its innovative patent-pending extruded housing design, offers a host of benefits, including:
- Patent-pending push-and-click connectors and cabling system for easy installations.
- Seamless shell for IP68 ingress protection and exceptional UV/chemical resistance.
- Patent-pending embedded aluminum heat sink for operation in cold and hot environments.
- NSF-certified for use in all food processing and storage environments.
- Full line of colors and beam-forming options (optics).
- High-lumen density in a slim and low-profile fixture.