Manufacturing Intelligence Software
Synchrono, St. Paul, Minn., released version 6.0 of SyncOperations, the company’s manufacturing intelligence system powered by Savigent.
SyncOperations enables the Industrial Internet of Things by pulling and analyzing data from multiple sources, driving value for both manufacturers and their customers. Comprised of several components, including a workflow automation engine, a data historian and the ability to connect and aggregate data from enterprise systems and machines, key enhancements include:
· Artifact server that stores ready-to-deploy applications for easy use across the enterprise.
· Enhanced functionality and flexibility, allowing workflows to interact with all environment information without the need for dedicated interface types.
· Infrastructure changes that allow online data storage and web-based queries.
· New IM-SQL querying language support that provides easy access to system data and can be used to investigate complex relationships within manufacturing data.
· Highly actionable information for operations, engineering and continuous improvement teams.