PACK EXPO International is in position to be the best packaging show yet, according to show owner and producer PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, Reston, Va.
PACK EXPO International 2016, which will take place Nov. 6-9 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, will once again be co-located with Pharma EXPO, a joint venture with the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), Tampa, Fla.
“We are expecting the 2016 installment of PACK EXPO and Pharma EXPO to break records across the board. The size of the show, the number of exhibiting companies and total attendance are all projected to surpass past shows,” says Jim Pittas, senior vice president, tradeshows, PMMI. “We are projecting the number of exhibiting companies to grow at least 19% from the 2014 show, providing attendees the opportunity to forge strong business relationships through face-to-face interaction with industry leaders.”
The 4-day event will feature over 2,300 exhibiting companies, welcome 50,000 attendees and span more than 1.2 million net square feet of exhibit space.
“PACK EXPO International and Pharma EXPO is where companies come to introduce the industry’s latest processing and packaging advances. Having more than 20 vertical markets represented allows for an unsurpassed showcase of production solutions, unavailable in any other setting,” says Pittas.
The show will also provide unprecedented learning opportunities through a robust series of presentations taking place at four Innovation Stages on the show floor. These learning hubs will offer 30-minute seminars on breakthrough ideas and technologies conducted by exhibitors and industry thought leaders. The Innovation Stages include:
- The Reusables Learning Center, sponsored by the Reusable Packaging Association, Tampa, Fla., where attendees can learn about integrating reusables into the supply chain.
- The Beverage Cooler lounge, hosted by the International Society of Beverage Technologists, Dallas, Texas, is a networking and learning center for the beverage industry.
- The Baking & Snack Break lounge, hosted by the Biscuit and Cracker Manufacturers’ Association, Columbia, Md., is where attendees from the baking and snack industry can gather and meet with subject matter experts.
- The Candy Bar lounge, hosted by the National Confectioner’s Association, Washington, D.C., is a dedicated area for attendees in the confectionery industry to recharge, network and gather timely industry information.
- The Showcase of Packaging Innovations is where attendees from every vertical can view award-winning packaging from around the globe.
Visit us at booth #5423.