Alfa Laval Inc., Richmond, Va., announced that its SRU and SX pumps are now constructed with an all stainless-steel finish, resulting in an even more hygienic process:
• A corrosion-free, all stainless-steel external finish for an easier and cleaner washdown.
• Eliminates gearbox paint flaking or rusting.
• Ideal for all hygienic food, dairy, beverage and BioPharm plants.
• Available in SRU and SX 1-4 horizontal or vertical configurations.
• SRU and SX 5-6 models will now be painted with a silver grey gearbox until available in stainless steel early next year.
• Together with OptiLobe, the entire Alfa Laval 1-6 rotary lobe pump portfolio will soon feature an all stainless -steel finish.
- Energy efficient pumping and gentle handling of sensitive process fluids.
- Cutting energy use while safeguarding product quality.
Alfa Laval SRU rotary lobe pumps are designed with features that maximize performance and minimize the risk of contamination. These include a defined compression front cover sealing, rotor nut retention design, drainable pump head and ultra-clean surface finishes.
Alfa Laval, Inc.