Kenall Manufacturing, Gurnee, Ill., released the EnviroPro IMP Sealed Top Access LED Luminaire for insulated metal panel (IMP) ceilings.
The EnviroPro IMP is an IP-rated, sealed LED high-output, top-serviceable 16×20-inch luminaire that is said to reduce IMP ceiling cutout by 40% while protecting the integrity of IMP ceilings.
Additional benefits include:
- 90,000- to 125,000-hour LED lifetime (L70).
- Remote heat extraction reduces cooling costs.
- Resistant to accidental foot traffic.
- Exclusive optics effectively distribute light in medium- and high-ceilinged spaces while providing glare control.
- Self-capping, fully gasketed, stainless-steel trim provides tolerance for ceiling cutout with no need for caulk.
- Designed for 4-or 6-inch-thick insulated ceilings.
- Integral emergency battery pack available.