SeaLand’s new mobile app offer real-time import, export visibility
The SeaLand app offers live tracking, push notifications, ETAs, shipping guides and more.
SeaLand, the Intra-Americas regional ocean carrier of the Maersk Group, Denmark, unveiled a mobile app that offers real-time visibility to import and export shipments between the Americas. The SeaLand app is available for iOS and Android mobile phones, and is available on Google Play and at the Apple App Store.
- Live freight tracking.
- Sailing schedules, including port calls, vessels, transit times.
- ETAs (estimated time of arrival) data.
- Push notifications, including live cargo status updates.
- Ability to share shipment data with customers and colleagues.
- Local North and Latin America SeaLand office contact information.
- Shipping guide that covers the basics of shipping.
"Our customers are on the move and like the convenience and ease of managing their shipments in the palm of their hand. Making freight information more accessible and easy to share is an important capability for today's supply chains," says Craig Mygatt, chief executive officer of the Miramar, Fla.-based carrier. "Moreover, I'm pleased that SeaLand is now digitally connecting the Americas to provide customers with a solution that will strengthen their business transactions."