LED area light for hazardous applications
Dialight, Farmingdale, N.J., launched its next-generation Vigilant and SafeSite LED area light, what is dubbed as the most flexible, functional and durable LED area light on the market for industrial and hazardous area applications.
Dialight’s area light delivers up to 143 lumens per watt and boasts new features such as 0-10V dimming and 80 CRI, the updated fixture qualifies for DLC Premium classification. An enhanced wide-optic design improves lighting footprint, enabling one-for-two fixture replacements in conveyor and walkway applications.
Additional features include:
· 100–277V AC and 100-277V DC operation with a single, purpose-built, in-house-designed driver.
· Superior salt spray corrosion-resistance with an ASTM B117 certification for 3,000 hours of continuous exposure in off-shore applications.
· Stainless-steel hardware, including secondary retention tabs for added installation security.
· A fully potted and sealed fixture rated to IP66, 67, 69 and NEMA 4X ingress protection.
· Improved 360-degree, 180-degree and wide-throw optics deliver more light precisely where needed and reduces fixture count and infrastructure.
· 0-10V dimming down to 5% output, providing flexible dimming options to dramatically reduce energy use.
· Certifications include UL 1598/A and UL 844 CID1,2 CIID1,2 CIII. CE with ATEX/IECEx Zone 1, Zone 2 and INMETRO models coming soon.
· 80 CRI for outstanding color clarity, along with 5000K, 4000K and a new 2700K warm white CCT options.
· A Universal Mounting Adapter with integrated bracket system and wiring compartment for simplified wall, 45-degree wall, 45-degree stanchion and conveyor mounting.
· Available in both glass and polycarbonate lens options.