Coretex, San Diego, Calif., announced McLeod users will soon be able to remotely control their refrigerated trailers from within LoadMaster operational screens.
Building on the 1-way integration between McLeod’s LoadMaster and Coretex IBRIGHT, the new 2-way interactive portal allows permissioned users to remotely manage a wide range of refrigerated truck and trailer settings from within the LoadMaster interface.
Through the portal, LoadMaster users will have access to remotely:
• Turn a reefer on or off.
• Clear alarms.
• Change a compartment set point.
• Change reefer status and mode.
• Run or schedule a future pre-trip.
• Initiate a defrost.
• Execute other manufacturer-specific commands.
In addition, users can monitor a range of other vital information without leaving LoadMaster, including:
• Trailer location information and latest trip information.
• Real-time set point, supply, return and ambient air temperatures, including multiple probe product temperatures.
• Real-time engine and operating hours.
• Real-time reefer manufacturer alarms.
Report Abusive Comment