Remote control refrigerated trailers within one operational screen
Coretex, San Diego, Calif., announced McLeod users will soon be able to remotely control their refrigerated trailers from within LoadMaster operational screens.
Building on the 1-way integration between McLeod’s LoadMaster and Coretex IBRIGHT, the new 2-way interactive portal allows permissioned users to remotely manage a wide range of refrigerated truck and trailer settings from within the LoadMaster interface.
Through the portal, LoadMaster users will have access to remotely:
• Turn a reefer on or off.
• Clear alarms.
• Change a compartment set point.
• Change reefer status and mode.
• Run or schedule a future pre-trip.
• Initiate a defrost.
• Execute other manufacturer-specific commands.
In addition, users can monitor a range of other vital information without leaving LoadMaster, including:
• Trailer location information and latest trip information.
• Real-time set point, supply, return and ambient air temperatures, including multiple probe product temperatures.
• Real-time engine and operating hours.
• Real-time reefer manufacturer alarms.