100% recyclable PE film
Packline USA, La Verne, Calif., brought to market what is dubbed as the first 100% recyclable PE film for frozen foods and modified atmosphere packaging applications.
Repeat USA is made from multiple layers of barrier film laminated together and then sealed, creating a structure that provides barrier properties that eliminate unwanted elements like moisture, vapor and odor.
Key benefits include:
- 100% recyclable.
- Available in reels and pre-made flat or stand-up pouches.
- Pouch packaging options include spout fitment, vacuum, shaped, window, side gusset, 3-sided seal, pillow, zipper and tear-notched.
- Perfect for easy-peel application.
- Freezing up to -20°C.
- Boasts same properties and functionality as multi-layer film.
- Ink coverage up to 150% and suitable for reverse printing in flexo, gravure or digital inks.
- Ability to recycle at a PE film recycling facility