Bench top press for factory automation
Bimba Manufacturing, University Park, Ill., launched the fully electric IntelliPress bench top press for factory automation applications.
This press offers electric motion, including energy efficiency, dynamic force and speed control, an infinitely variable stroke, reduction in oil and associated hydraulic mess.
The IntelliPress comes in force ranges up to 3,000, 6,000 or 12,000 pounds of output force. Additionally, it comes in three configurations with varying degrees of electronic control integration.
The base level IntelliPress model includes press hardware and the following options:
- Electronic controls package featuring Mitsubishi hardware, allowing for a fully programmed and complete turnkey solution.
- Load cell option for closed loop feedback of pressing force
- The fully customized and expanded models entail:
- Part loading and unloading automation
- Specialized process fixturing
- Custom programming to meet any special requirements