Gripper implements automation in cobots
SCHUNK, Germany, expanded its Plug and Work portfolio to include the new EGH Co-act gripper, which implements automation with a cobot.
Easy to install and control and fully programmable to ensure flexible workpiece handling, the EGH is particularly suited to the handling, assembly and electronics industries.
Additional features include:
- Integrated status display for visualizing the current operational status on eye level.
- Control via IO-Link allows for pre-positioning of gripper fingers and evaluation of gripper condition.
- Gripper movement with parallel kinematics for constant gripping force during the entire stroke.
- Easily accessible quick-release assembly lock for simple and quick mounting to the lightweight robot.
- Optional flexible gripper fingers improve flexibility and range of usage of the gripper.
SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG