Veggies Made Great has expanded distribution to a number of new retail outlets across the U.S., adding an additional 1,323 points of distribution for the company's products, including:
- Two new Beyond Meat Frittatas recently became available at Stop & Shop.
- Costco San Diego recently started selling Veggie Bacon, Egg & Potato Frittata for the first time in two years.
- Superfood Veggie Cakes and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins will be available at Big Y starting in June.
- Double Chocolate and Blueberry Oat Muffins will transition from four count to six count packages at Fresh Thyme in June. The chain will also start selling Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and Spinach Egg White Frittata.
- Jewel--a subsidiary of Albertsons--will start selling Spinach Egg White Frittata and Double Chocolate Muffins.