N!CK'S, Swedish-style better-for-you snacks and treats brand, is supporting Americans in making positive changes this year with the release of six new light ice cream pints that prove there is no need for sacrifices when it comes to healthy eating.
For consumers hoping to live by their own rules when it comes to their resolutions, N!CK's is excited to provide a decadent selection of better-for-you products that make for great snacks with equally great nutritionals. N!CK's newest indulgent flavors include:
- Rocky Fjord (9g net carbs; 370 calories per pint): Mountains of creamy choklad ice cream, huge chunks of nuts, and rivers of marshmallows
- Campfire S'mörgs (8g net carbs; 270 calories per pint): Marshmallow ice cream dotted with chocolate chunks and swirled with graham crackers.
- Swedish Munchies (8g net carbs; 330 calories per pint): Vanilla and chocolate ice cream swirled with giant chunks of cookie dough and huge hunks of brownie.
- Raspbär Swirl (8g net carbs; 260 calories per pint): Creamy vanilla ice cream swirled with tart raspberries and a river of chocolate.
- Hazelnöt Kram (5g net carbs; 420 calories per pint): Hazelnut ice cream mixed with chocolate chunks and a chocolatey swirl.
- Strawbär Cheesecake (8g net carbs; 270 calories per pint): Cheesecake ice cream with sweet strawberries and graham cracker swirl.
Thanks to some sweet science from Sweden, consumers never have to compromise with N!CK's when it comes to the taste and texture of ice cream and especially their lifestyle choices. The six newest flavors are a representation of N!CK's snacking innovations making the world a healthier place, supported by the brand's latest raise of $100 million in Series C funding.
"Instead of giving up what you love this year, N!CK'S suggests making positive changes that don't come with a sacrifice, especially when it comes to eating healthy," said Carlos Altschul, N!CK's CEO. "There are many options now for enjoying indulgent treats, without the sugar and calories. The New Year should be a time of optimism, hope and happiness — and that includes saying yes to the snacks and treats you love. Yes to seconds and thirds. And yes to a healthy lifestyle."
N!CK's newest light ice cream pints will be available this January for purchase on N!CK's website, and in various retailers across the U.S.
Founded in Sweden by Carl Backlund and Niclas Luthman in 2017, N!CK'S has expanded to 16 markets including the U.S. and UK with their "Better For You" snacking treats. With a proprietary blend of sweeteners and exclusive patent protected ingredients, N!CK'S delivers the experience of full fat, full sugar snacks with a fraction of the calories and no added sugar.