Nestlé USA, Glendale, Calif., launched STOUFFER’S Fit Kitchen, a line of wholesome and contemporary frozen meals.
Packed with protein and modern flavors, each Fit Kitchen meal offers 25 or more grams of protein, paired with complex carbohydrates and crisp vegetables.
“As a dad myself, I was a part of this demographic who really felt like there were a lack of options that catered to what I was looking for on nights when I needed a solo dinner,” says Tom Moe, director of marketing at STOUFFER'S. “We challenged ourselves to come up with a product men will not only feel good about eating, but that will also provide protein that leaves you satisfied, and bring bold, delicious flavors to the table. We feel STOUFFER’S Fit Kitchen delivers just that.”
Fit Kitchen offerings include:
• Steak Fajita in smoked red chile sauce with a mix of red and green peppers and seasoned brown rice.
• Cilantro Lime Chicken consists of white meat chicken with a black bean and corn mix, seasoned brown rice and a verde tomatillo sauce.
• Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey is a mix of diced red skin sweet potatoes and green beans.
• Monterey Chicken with diced red skin and sweet potatoes, lightly buttered green beans with BBQ-style sauce.
• Bourbon Steak with chipotle mashed sweet potatoes, seasoned broccoli and red peppers.
• Oven Roasted Chicken with diced red skin potatoes, seasoned broccoli and a savory wine sauce.
“STOUFFER’s understands that many Americans strive to eat healthier and be healthier,” says Rhonda Richardson, nutrition communication manager at Nestlé. “Fit Kitchen can help get you on the right track to a healthier life through a protein-packed, well-portioned meal.”
STOUFFER’S Fit Kitchen is available nationwide in the frozen aisle for a suggested retail price of $3.99.