Spirax Sarco, Blythewood, S.C., released the CSM-C 600 compact clean steam generator, a skid-mounted system designed to provide dry saturated steam that meets the requirements of HTM2031, HTM2010, and EN285 standards.
The CMS-C 600 generator can produce up to a maximum of 1,275 pounds per hour of clean steam at 45 psig, dependent on plant steam pressure and feedwater temperature. The generator can be used across a wide range of industries and in any application that relies on sterilization or humidification as part of its process.
· Compact footprint fits through standard 36-inch doors.
· Modulating control of water level and plant steam inlet delivers tight accurate control.
· PLC with color touch-screen HMI provides clear visual indication of all operational parameters and alarms.
· Easy interface with building automation systems via the available communication protocol options.
· Long tube bundle life expectancy (dependent on water quality).