Pallet Shipper System for Temperature-Controlled Packages
Pelican BioThermal, Plymouth, Minn., launched a pallet shipper system called Crēdo Cargo, the latest in a range of temperature-controlled packaging solutions servicing the global market.
Available in 1903L volume and covering temperature ranges from 2°C to 8°C and 15°C to 25°C, Crēdo Cargo uses PCM coolants coupled with slot-in components designed for rapid loading and unloading to ensure high performance and consistent temperature stability in excess of 120 hours.
Key benefits include:
· Innovative reusable pallet shipper utilizing PCM coolants.
· Consistent temperature stability in excess of 120 hours.
· 1903-liter capacity and pallet accepting design.
· Easy-to-load PCM coolant panels incorporating patent-pending slot-in “lock and load” panel design.
· Single-door access for ease of loading and unloading.
· Lightweight and impact-resistant design to withstand the rigors of global logistics applications.
· Designed to be flat packed either for storage or for empty returns to base.
· Integral viewing windows to monitor/observe condition of VIP panels.
· Quick and easy assembly.