Mobile-based driver behavior, performance management solution
GreenRoad Technologies, Austin, Texas, released a mobile-based driver behavior and fleet performance management solution, which equips and aligns fleet and mobile workforce professionals across the world with a comprehensive performance management solution that spans driver to vehicle and beyond to the back office.
This new mobile release encompasses a configurable platform that implements a comprehensive driver behavior and fleet management program, protocols, processes and policies as well as access to GreenRoad’s experts who have extensive fleet management, risk and compliance experience.
Additionally, it is accompanied by a mobile-based Hour of Service solution that allows organizations and drivers to electronically manage their driver logs for full FMCSA compliance by setting work flow and controls for tracking driver hours and any possible violations.
Key features include:
· Automatic, time-stamped logging of vehicle mileage and engine hours.
· Real-time alerts for drivers of actual and impending violations.
· Complete roadside inspection readiness – approve, view or send logs from the cab.
· Comprehensive dashboard and reporting.
· Exception-based management—see fleet status at a glance and focus on drivers that need your attention.
· Can be deployed on either a mobile phone or tablet.