Oracle, Redwood Shores, Calif., introduced new releases of its Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud solutions, enabling customers to reduce costs, streamline compliance with global trade regulations and accelerate customer fulfillment on a single, integrated platform.
The latest releases of Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud provide real-time, data-driven insights into shipment routes and automated event handling. They also offer expanded regulatory support for fast, accurate screening and customs declarations
Features to Oracle Transportation Management Cloud and Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud include:
- Enhanced routing. Enables customers to make better decisions when routing shipments by accounting for factors such as historic traffic patterns, hazardous materials and tolls.
- Expanded regulatory support. Enables customers to better meet their global trade needs by supporting expanded regulatory content, allowing more accurate screening and providing enhancements for summary customs declarations.
- Advanced planning. Enables customers to better map out and improve transportation planning in end-to-end, outbound order fulfillment.
- Driver-oriented features. Enables customers to improve the handling of assignments for shift-based drivers by providing enhanced support for planning and execution of private and dedicated fleets, including driver-oriented workflow in the OTM Mobile App.
- IoT fleet monitoring integration. Enables customers to have real-time visibility into a shipment’s location through automatic event handling.
- UX and collaboration. Enables customers to have a simpler and more configurable user interface, including integration with Oracle Content and Experience Cloud, which streamlines collaboration with peers.
- Graphical diagnostics tool. Enables customers to easily research and resolve questions in real time that may arise from the shipment planning processes by providing a visual diagnostic tool, which highlights areas that warrant further investigation.