Durable, lightweight lighting solutions for demanding waterproof, dustproof environments
Orion Energy Systems, Inc., Manitowoc, Wis., developed new fixtures for its APOLLO VaporTight series, which features best-in-class lumens per watt efficiency up to 155 lumens per watt, delivering the lowest energy (watts) consumed in their class and require little to no maintenance. Plus, this series is durable, lightweight and suitable for demanding waterproof or dustproof environments such as food processing, cooler/freezer environment, washdown and more.
The APOLLO Wide Body VaporTight fixtures are available in 2- and 4-foot lengths, with six lumen packages that feature efficiency up to 155 lumens per watt and deliver up to 36,000 lumens.
The APOLLO Narrow Body VaporTight fixtures are available in 4- and 8-foot lengths, with seven lumen packages that feature efficiency up to 152 lumens per watt and deliver up to 25,000 lumens.
All fixtures come with single or bi-level circuit options, and include features such as:
- IP67 certified, with Sensor IP65.
- NEMA 4x housing.
- UL Wet Location-rated.
- High-pressure washdown up to 1,500 PSI
- Reinforced UL 5VA, white fiberglass housing with a UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, frosted acrylic lens.
- Stainless-steel 316 marine grade latches and mounting brackets.
- Various light outputs to meet numerous application requirements.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.