Brooklyn, N.Y.-based HowGood announced a new version of its mobile application, which allows every consumer access to the world’s largest database of sustainable food. Now, consumers will see ratings separated between “Good,” “Great” and “Best” with color coding that matches exactly what shoppers see on the shelf.
Key features of the app include:
- Ratings of Good, Great and Best among hundreds of thousands of brands.
- Ability to scan or search for the best products in the grocery store.
- Featured product lists highlight foods made by industry leaders in sustainability.
- Improved search functionality adds ability to filter by product category.
- Insights into product specific ratings with clear explanations of research metrics.
- Upgraded scanning capabilities to more easily access ratings with smartphone camera.
- Intuitive design allows for an enhanced user experience.
HowGood has rated over 200,000 products, with only 5% of the industry earning the highest rating.