Safety gate provides full-height fall protection within pallet zone
Wildeck, Inc., Waukesha, Wis., introduced its new NetGate Pick Module Safety Gate, designed to transform open rack loading zones into protected, safe access areas by providing full-height fall protection within the pallet zone.
The NetGate utilizes an integrated cable/pulley system, and is easy to install into new or existing rack structures. When one side of the gate is lifted, the other closes, providing full-height fall protection near the elevated ledge at all times.
- Bolts onto existing holes in rack uprights for easy installation: no drilling required.
- Trackless, cable/pulley system for operational longevity.
- Solves footprint issues with minimal additional weight.
- Knocked-down packaging and lightweight design.
- Can accept tall pallet loads and carts that other access gate designs cannot accept.
- OSHA and IBC compliant.