Wildeck, Inc., Waukesha, Wis., introduced its new NetGate Pick Module Safety Gate, designed to transform open rack loading zones into protected, safe access areas by providing full-height fall protection within the pallet zone.
The NetGate utilizes an integrated cable/pulley system, and is easy to install into new or existing rack structures. When one side of the gate is lifted, the other closes, providing full-height fall protection near the elevated ledge at all times.
- Bolts onto existing holes in rack uprights for easy installation: no drilling required.
- Trackless, cable/pulley system for operational longevity.
- Solves footprint issues with minimal additional weight.
- Knocked-down packaging and lightweight design.
- Can accept tall pallet loads and carts that other access gate designs cannot accept.
- OSHA and IBC compliant.