ITS Logistics, Reno, Nev., is adding 280,000 square feet of AIB-certified, food-grade warehouse space to its network in January, bringing its total footprint in Northern Nevada to 980,000 square feet. The new space is part of a dedicated facility for Starbucks Coffee Co., Seattle, Wash.
“We have a proven history in the food and beverage industry, and this additional space allows us to build on our relationships with our customers while also giving us one of the largest 3PL footprints in Northern Nevada,” says Greg Sanders, chief executive officer.
ITS Logistics provides:
- Dedicated, AIB-certified food-grade warehouse space.
- Transportation support managing transfers to the plant/distribution.
- Outbound delivery, including retail distribution at supermarkets and big box retail locations.
- Promotion management and time-sensitive outbound loads.
- Value-added services, including relabeling, re-packaging, light assembly and manufacturing services.
- Disposition of the product.
“We can create multi-pronged solutions to help businesses fulfill their supply chain needs or address specific gaps in service no matter what products they produce or move,” adds Ryan Martin, president of warehouse and distribution. “Our goal is to help customers meet their short- and long-term logistics and transportation goals, so they can focus on their core competencies and product offerings.”