Turkey Hill Dairy, Lancaster County, Pa., introduced new Trio’politan, a blend of three classic and bold new flavors that take Neapolitan’s traditional recipe to non-traditional levels.
“Trio’politan is about having choices and having fun,” says John Cox, president. “The flavors were chosen based on their ability to complement each other, but also be strong enough to stand on their own for ice cream lovers who might ‘selectively scoop’ to get the flavor they really want.”
The Trio’politan lineup includes:
- Triple Chocolate — milk chocolate ice cream with fudge swirl, dark chocolate ice cream and chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips.
- American Dream — blueberry ice cream, vanilla ice cream with strawberry swirl and strawberry ice cream with chocolate chips.
- Coco Loco — caramel ice cream, coconut ice cream with toasted coconut swirl and chocolate ice cream.
- Mint Cookie — vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookie swirl, dark chocolate ice cream and mint ice cream with chocolate cookie pieces.
- All Natural Chocolate Raspberry Bliss — vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream and raspberry ice cream with chocolate chips.
Trio’politan is available in select stores where Turkey Hill products are sold.
Report Abusive Comment