Learn About New Membrane Technologies, Applications, and Solutions at the 2018 Membrane Technology Forum
Gain insights and knowledge about the future of membrane technology
The Membrane Technology Forum will take place on June 5-7 at the Marriott City Center in Minneapolis, MN. The Forum, backed by Dairy Foods magazine and American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI), is the premier live event in the commercial membrane and membrane technology sector.
The Membrane Technology Forum is the go-to source for processors, plant managers, engineers, chemists, equipment manufacturers, research & development, sales & marketing specialists, technicians, and many others. Attendees will have access to over 40 tabletop displays, all educational sessions, panel discussions, two keynote presentations, and all networking functions.
Other highlights at the Forum include:
- Networking events – At the end of the first day of the program on Tuesday, June 5 attendees, speakers and exhibitors will gather for a networking reception while checking out the solutions provided by our tabletop exhibitors. In addition, networking breaks are scheduled throughout the program to further establish and build professional relationships.
- Exhibit Hall Floor – This year, the Forum will feature over 40 exhibits and displays. Attendees have the opportunity to meet with industry professionals and influential suppliers while getting specific questions answered.
- Focused Educational Sessions – Two tracks of education allow attendees to customize their experience. Topics include membrane issues and troubleshooting, dairy applications, emerging challenges and opportunities in the use of membranes, new advances, technologies, trends, and many more.
- Keynote Presentations – The Forum features two expert keynote speakers. Ulrich Kulozik from the Technical University of Munich will present “New Insights in Understanding and Preventing Deposit Formation on Membrane Surfaces” on Tuesday, June 5 and David Barbano from Cornell University will present “The Future of Membrane Technology in Dairy Applications” on Wednesday, June 6.
- Broadcasting Live – Select sessions on Tuesday, June 5 will be broadcasted live as well as available to view on-demand after the Forum. See which sessions will be available here.
- Facility Tours – Attendees have the option to join one of two facility tour groups on the third day of the Forum, Thursday, June 7. Group A will be visiting Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions and SEUZ Water Technologies & Solutions while Group B visits GEA Processing Engineering Inc. and Ecolab Schuman Research & Development Center.
For additional information about the Membrane Technology Forum and registration information, visit www.membraneforum.com.