Hazmat labels, placards, marks for extreme conditions
Labelmaster, Chicago, released hazmat labels, placards and marks for extreme conditions. Designed to withstand cold, ultraviolet and solvent exposure and wet and oily surfaces, these durable labels, placards and marks can endure harsh supply chain conditions without fading, deteriorating or lifting.
Made to suit specific customer needs, these labels feature superior adhesion and resistance that can withstand exposure to a wide range of elements and substances, including:
- Cold environments. With material designed for cryogenic laboratories, these labels, placards and marks adhere in temperatures as low as -320°F without lifting – even with repeated changes in the surrounding temperature, making them ideal for cold chain operations, food and beverage and logistics and warehousing in cold climates.
- Oily surfaces. Featuring adhesive backing that absorbs oil, these labels, placards and marks adhere directly to lubricated surfaces – textured or smooth – without having to be cleaned or degreased.
- Wet surfaces. A high-tack, rubber-based adhesive keeps these labels adhered in wet, damp and cold conditions. They also stay stuck to low- and high-energy substrates and can be applied from 10-150°F.
- Solvent exposure. Designed to stand up to the harshest conditions for extended periods, these labels, placards and marks offer superior chemical and abrasion resistance, while also resisting acids, humidity, high temperatures and UV exposure.
- Ultraviolet exposure. These label’s topcoat resists fading and deterioration for up to two years, and offers superior resistance to acids, moisture and solvents from -40°F to 257°F.