Air preparation products
Bimba Manufacturing, University Park, Ill., introduced the new AIROS family of air preparation products.
The PG series of compressed air filters, regulators, lubricators and accessories entails:
- Micro-fog lubricators create a very fine mist of oil, which can travel longer, more complex circuit paths than traditional lubricants.
- Vapor removal filters remove hydrocarbon odors from the air, providing filtration for ultra-sensitive applications.
- All bowls utilize dual locks to ensure the bowl is in the correct position every time. Bayonet pressure locks make it nearly impossible to remove a bowl under pressure.
- Filters employ a single complete element assembly that can be easily removed for replacement.
- The PG series is designed to fit in compact spaces while ensuring easy removal of components, enabling for a more compact overall machine design.
- Modular design allows for standalone or combined units to adapt to any pneumatic application’s needs. Additionally, the metal bowl option with corrosion-resistant interior paints offer improved visibility and durability.
- The PG series is also compatible with the Herion line of safety valves with soft start functionality, allowing for smoother, gentler initialization of equipment. This provides additional safety benefits as well as prevents damage that can be caused by abrupt air energization.