We at ASGCO are committed to our employees, customers and our communities. We work every day to manufacture, distribute our products and services that are critical to essential infrastructure projects for roads/highways/bridges, energy, bulk shipping, steel manufacturing and food processing that support the communities we live and work in.
ASGCO has implemented our business continuity plan in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. This includes adapting our workplace, as well as meeting and travel policies to protect our employees, customers and service providers. To ensure the continuity of our operations and to do our part to help reduce the spread of the virus we have:
1. We are staying abreast of the expert advice being provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local public health departments.
2. Implemented a work at home strategy for all our office employees. We will continue the same great service you have come to expect from ASGCO.
3. Restricted all non-essential travel for ASGCO employees. Our team has extensive IT capabilities that we can and will use to conduct meetings and stay in contact with you.
4. All facilities are being cleaned on a regular basis.
5. Visitors by appointment only and must follow our COVID-19 visitor policy.
6. Posting proper hand washing and good hygiene signage in the company bathrooms at all of our facilities.
ASGCO is committed to supporting our employees, customers and our communities who may be impacted by this event. We deeply value our relationships with all of you and remain committed to serving you with and unwavering dedication to meeting your needs during this difficult time. Please call us if we can help.
OUR MISSION: "To Provide the World’s Material Handling Industry with Efficient, Safe and Productive “Complete Conveyor Solutions.”
At ASGCO we use proven products, practical engineering and turn-key service solutions to increase conveyor efficiency and production capabilities while improving safe work environments.
Click here for more COVID-19 coverage and how it is affecting the refrigerated and frozen foods industry.