Dorner Manufacturing, Hartland, Wis., introduced a state-of-the-art interactive platform that enhances functionality, as well as the overall customer experience.
The website’s home page, www.dornerconveyors.com, greets visitors with its most popular search tabs-products, industries, applications and hotline help, for quick and easy navigation. The live chat tab, which will be launched later this year, will allow customers to ask questions and receive answers immediately through online interaction with Dorner application support staff.
The home page also features a knowledge area where users can access and download all service manuals and literature, as well as look up parts information or use the conveyor selector or 3D CAD tool. The conveyor selector assists users in narrowing their product search, allowing for less time to find the right product for an application.
Users can also visit Dorner’s blog to read and post comments about the latest news, applications and trends affecting the material handling and other industries.
Other features include:
• More visual layout of product content, allowing for navigation and product review with fewer clicks.
• Large color photos of all conveyor platforms with callouts listing key product differentiators.
• Applications hotline number for free technical advice.
• Comprehensive 3D and 2D CAD library available for free download on the home page.
• Robust search function to quickly locate specific conveyor platforms and accessories.