Jamba Inc., Emeryville, Calif., said it has relaunched its California flatbreads platform atJamba Juiceoutlets. Officials say the chain offers three varieties -- Four Cheesy, Smokehouse Chicken and MediterraneYUM -- each in a 25 percent larger size. They carry a suggested retail of $3.75.
"When we launched our California Flatbreads we knew we had a great product, but quickly realized from customer feedback that we hadn't quite perfected it," said Susan Shields, chief marketing officer. "We take our customer feedback to heart, and always try to give them what they want - in this case a larger size. In response, we enhanced the size by extending the flatbread an inch - while keeping similar pricing. Our new flatbreads now deliver both an excellent eating experience and an excellent value."
Just in time for summertime grilling,Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, El Segundo, Calif., has expanded its refrigerated Grill Packs entree line with eight more items -- bringing the line to a total of 14 varieties. The grilling range, which includes eight new products, offers customers even more delicious options for their family barbecues, officials said.
Fresh & Easy noted that it "enhanced the taste" of the grilling range products with new sauces and marinades.The eight new fresh&easy grilling products introduced for this summer include:
* 12 Quarter Pound Hamburger Patties (3 lbs) $8.99
* Smokey BBQ Boneless Pork Chops (1 lb 4 oz) $5.99
* BBQ Marinated Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks (2 lbs 2 oz) $5.99
* Buffalo Marinated Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks (2 lbs 2oz) $5.99
* Lime & Cilantro Chicken Breast (1 lb 4 oz) $5.99
* Teriyaki Chicken Breast (1 lb 4 oz) $5.99
* Santa Maria Tri Tip $4.99/LB
* Smokey Garlic Pork Tenderloin $4.99/LB