Eliason Corp.’s cooler and freezer doors combine the latest technology, premium materials and design features to meet the demanding requirements of a cold storage door.
These swing and sliding doors feature a tough and thermally neutral fiberglass-reinforced pultrusion (FRP) framework, extruded polymer casings and non-CFC foamed-in-place polyurethane core, ensuring that the cooler and freezer doors perform and will be aesthetically pleasing for years to come.
Door panels are available in 4- and 6-inch panel thickness with an R-value of 32 and 48, respectively. Freezer doors come standard with perimeter heat to prevent moisture or ice buildup. The standard finish is 26 gauge USDA stucco-embossed galvanized material in gray, white or black, with other finishes available.
Other features include:
• Vision panels—non-heated or heated (freezer).
• Kickplates—aluminum diamond or stainless steel.
• Track hoods for washdown or exterior applications.
• 6-inch door thickness with an R-value of 42 for extreme cold applications.
• Backup mirror image casings.
• Jamb wall caps.
• Thru-wall jambs for non-structural wall panels.
• Padlock-locking devices, available with electric.
• Metal clad vertical casings and header.
To learn more about these and other cooler and freezer doors, check out the Energy Management section of Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ September 2013 issue.