Are You the Next Refrigerated Foods Processor of the Year?
Refrigerated & Frozen Foods is now accepting nominations for our 2014 Refrigerated Foods Processor of the Year. This award honors a refrigerated foods processor for its year-over-year growth and leadership in packaging, food safety, new product development, plant expansions, etc. Submissions due Oct. 1.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Food companies, A/E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
What is the criteria?
• Must be a U.S. refrigerated foods processor.
• Must show year-over-year growth and leadership in packaging, food safety, plant safety, energy management initiatives, new product development, etc.
• Must allow Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief and photographer in facility to tour the plant and take pictures.
• Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by phone/email.
• The winner will receive a plaque, and appear on the cover of our January 2014 issue (both in print and in digital format). The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
Previous winners include:
What is the overall timeframe?
Oct. 1, 2013 Entries due
October 2013 Final selection of the winner
October/November 2013 Plant visit
January 2014 Featured on the cover of Refrigerated & Frozen Foods
Click here to fill out the nomination form.