New Sorbetto, Gelato Flavors in BPA-Free Containers
Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, Minneapolis, unveiled new hand-crafted sorbetto and gelato flavors, including:
· Chocolate Sorbetto: A sophisticated cocoa sorbetto that delivers a smooth, simple and rich chocolate taste.
· Coconut Almond Chocolate Gelato: Coconut shreds, semi-sweet chocolatey flakes and salted roasted almonds blended into coconut gelato.
· Key Lime Pie Gelato: Key lime gelato with a textured graham swirl and graham cracker pieces.
· Peanut Butter Pretzel Gelato: Peanut butter gelato with a peanut butter ripple and chocolatey peanutty crunchy pretzel balls.
· Vanilla Caramel Swirl Gelato: Classic vanilla bean gelato with a swirl of Talenti dulce de leche.
· Wild Blackberry Gelato: An elegant blackberry gelato with a smooth blackberry swirl.
"We're always finding ways to innovate our flavor lineup, and we're really proud of these inventive twists and fresh flavor combinations," says Josh Hochschuler, founder. "This year's flavors are made with real ingredients you can see, like coconut shreds, layers of graham crackers and ribbons of peanut butter, and we're excited for our fans to discover these latest creations."
Talenti gelato and sorbetto comes in clear, recyclable, resealable and BPA-free container, and are available major retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.99-$5.99.