Zonar, Seattle, Wash., announced ZForms, a forms-based messaging application that enables fleets to replace paper forms, share route dispatch assignments, gain efficiency and improve communication between dispatchers and drivers.
ZForms comes equipped with access to a library of commonly used message templates and forms designed to meet the needs of customers across a variety of industries, including pupil transportation, commercial trucking, transit, retail and construction. Pre-populated report templates include route assignments, load assignments, delivery receipts, time sheets, trip reports and work orders.
Additional key features include:
· Electronic signature capture and recording.
· Saved message responses to assist with tracking compliance and performance.
· Message import and export ability to assist with managing driver replies.
· Driver notification alerts when new messages are received.
· Text-to-speech with message autoplay for minimal driver distraction.
· Easy-to-navigate message folders, including inbox, sent, draft, archive and deleted items.
· Flexible message display formats.
· Auto-populated message fields to display asset numbers, odometer, date, time and more.
· Shared addresses hyperlinked to navigation systems.
· 24/7/365 technical support.