R² changes name to InTek Freight & Logistics
InTek will remain focused on delivering service for dry and temperature-controlled 53-foot domestic intermodal, truckload, LTL, flatbed spotting services and specialty freight shippers.
R² Freight & Logistics, Indianapolis, Ind., announced its new name—InTek Freight & Logistics, Inc.
"The freight and logistics industry is in a period of revolution, not evolution, and InTek Freight & Logistics is focused on leading the charge in technology driven freight and logistics solutions for North American BCO's and NVO's global shipping needs," says Shelli Austin, president.
"The new name sends a clear message to the market that InTek Freight & Logistics, Inc. has the technology to drive innovation in the freight and logistics space," adds Rick LaGore, chief executive officer.
The name change comes on the heels of acquiring the transportation services division of Integrated Distribution Services, Inc. (IDS), Avon, Ind.
InTek will remain focused on delivering service for dry and temperature-controlled 53-foot domestic intermodal, truckload, LTL, flatbed spotting services and specialty freight shippers, along with bringing to market a cloud-based platform that provides shippers:
- An interactive cloud TMS platform that supports InTek's brokerage operations
- Scalable SAAS freight management technology for shippers to optimize their inbound and outbound freight traffic
- Customizable customer and carrier portals for full interactive and transparency
- Rate shopping capabilities for brokerage and freight management shippers
- Online customized reports for shippers to fully understand their business and make data-driven decisions