Refrigerated & Frozen Foods is now accepting nominations for our 2018 Refrigerated Foods Processor of the Year. This award honors a refrigerated foods processor for its year-over-year growth and leadership in packaging, food safety, new product development, plant expansions, etc.
Who can submit nomination forms?
Refrigerated food and beverage processors, A&E and design-build firms, suppliers or others qualified to provide a detailed rationale for a particular company or facility.
The criteria for this selection includes:
- Must be a U.S. refrigerated foods and/or beverage processor.
- Must show year-over-year growth and leadership in packaging, food safety, plant safety, energy management initiatives, new product development, etc.
- Must allow Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ editor-in-chief and photographer in facility to tour the plant and take pictures.
- Must be available for executive interviews either in person or by phone/email.
- The winner will receive a plaque, and appear on the cover of our January 2018 issue (both in print and in digital format). The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods’ promo materials and social media channels.
Entries due Oct. 6.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the nomination process, previous winners and more.